Saturday, January 28, 2012

New things...

Hello Everyone!
A few new peices of news I would like to share...
Firstly, my this blog may be going under a "redesign" period... mostly the background, so as to make it more interesting to look at.
Next, I'm making a series of blogs called The Classics. These will be covering my favorite classic authors and books. Should be a lot fun! So keep looking back for those, and also of course, more personal blogs and book reviews!
Okay... That's it for the new news! Now for Lizzie Babble...

Because I am DYING to see The Vow...

I love Channing Tatum, and Rachel McAdams! I melt every time I see the trailer, I can't wait until I can go see it!
Song of the Day: The Way You Look Tonight- Frank Sinatra
I Think I'm the only teenager in the world who listens to (and likes!) Frank Sinatra... This is quite a sad thing, because his music is great, way better than Justin Beiber (ugh...).
~Lizzie Rose~
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment