Saturday, January 14, 2012

Books Through the Ages: Middle School

Hey everyone!
I'm back again with my favorite books from Middle school! Enjoy!
Seventh Grade: TIE between Brooklyn Rose by Ann Rinaldi and the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer
I found this book at the local library, and was intrigued by it. When I took it home and read it, I loved it! The main character, Rose, is so relatable and lovable. Also, she has the same name (or at least part of my name) as me and has the same birthday as me! I also read this book every year just because I love it so much.
I have to admit, when I was in seventh grade, I was a total Twihard, seriously. I loved everything about the movies and the books. I got the greenlight from my mom to read it and read the whole series in a couple of weeks (what can I say? I'm a very slow reader). I still love the books, but I've calmed down quite a bit about them since seventh grade. The movies, I haven't cared much for since, but I have to say. Breaking Dawn part 1 was amazing!! Highly recommended!

Eighth Grade: Beastly by Alex Flinn
One of my friends introduced me to Beastly and I was hooked. I must have reread it a million times! Definitely Alex Flinn's best work! The best love story ever (yes, it beats Twilight by a mile!).
I hope you enjoyed Books Through the Ages! I think that I will be posting about my favorite books from Summer 2011 soon, because I found a couple of winners back then that I think you will enjoy, so keep checkin' up on the blog!
~Lizzie Rose~
P.S.
SOO glad to be back! I've missed blogging so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment