Saturday, January 21, 2012

French rock and AMAZING Saturdays

Heyy everyone!
So, I had the CRAPPIEST week imaginable.I won't bore y'all with the details, so I'll just leave it at that. But just had the most ah-mazing Saturday ever! Seriously.
I woke up at 12, yes 12. I woke up first at 10 and then just wove in and out of sleep until I couldn't take it anymore. Sheer bliss.
My Day In A Nutshell...
Then, I had a delicious brunch with my family. My Momma is the best cook in the entire universe! Ha.
Then I wrote. And wrote. And wrote some more. I probably typed about four thousand words. If you think that's a small amount, it probably is. I am the slowest writer in the entire universe, so that's actually pretty good for me.
Earl Grey break. Yumm : )
Head upstairs and write some more. Get emotionally drained and watch two I Love Lucy episodes. They just don't make television like that anymore.
Finish second episode, head downstairs, plop on sofa, and take a nap.
Wake up and read for a bit.
Have a quesadilla for dinner (did I spell that right? tortillas with cheese? I dunno...) while watching a Northern Exposure episode with the parental units.
Watch another I Love Lucy, then the British hour on a local TV station. Love them British TV shows.
Aimlessly wander around author's websites on the web. New favorite author: Stephanie Perkins. She. Is. Amazing. I love her blog soo much!
And here I am, blogging and listening to my newest obsession... French Rock. Thanks Stephanie Perkins for introducing me! I have no idea what hey are saying... but I don't care!
So that was my day, I hope your day was great, too!
OH! I also wanted to share this picture with you...
It's a POPSICLE PIN!!!!!!! I got it from the cutest little boutique in the city near me a couple days ago, and I just thought to take a picture of it... It took forever for my camera to cooperate, but I got the picture. Also, in the process to find the pin, I knocked over a stack of carefully piled things on top of my desk. Is there a writer out there who's desk is clean? Anyone?
..... *cricketcricket* ....
Tehehe
Any way... Nitey nite everyone! Happy Saturday!
~Lizzie Rose~

No comments:

Post a Comment