Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012!!!

Happy New Year!!! 2011 has died and 2012 risen from it's ashes. Here's a picture of my paper crown and a couple of crackers we popped...
There's my crown!! It's orange, and I wrote 2012 on it later, I feel so special! We greeted the new year with sparkling cider, orange crown on top of my head. We watched I Love Lucy episodes and Night at the Museum: Battle at the Smithsonian. Pretty awesome, right? Well, happy 2012 everyone!
So, it's January 2012 now, meaning the start of the Small Stones challenge, and here's my very first stone written within the first minute of 2012!
                                                                      The ball drops,
                                                                 Down, down, down...
                                                                    5...4...3...2...1...
I could have written much, much more, but I thought it should stay short and sweet, I'll probably extend it later on.
                                                   Song of the Day: Marry the Night- Lady Gaga
This is one of the songs Lady Gaga sang in the New Years Eve celebration in NYC, and I thought it was the perfect song for New Years!
Have an amazing 2012 everybody!!!
~Lizzie Rose~

No comments:

Post a Comment