Saturday, December 31, 2011

10 Best Memories of 2011

My fondest memories of 2011...

-Going to the beach 3 times in a year!!!
-Discovered who I am, and who I'm supposed to be.
-Finished the second Letters from England book
-Discovered Earl Grey Tea
-Met my Soprano 1s and all our adventures
-My cousin Jack was born
-Made this blog
-Happy New Year Everyone!
-Entered high school.
-Christmas Concert 2011
-Christmas 2011
-Thanksgiving
-Rolling in the Deep performances and Coffee House
-Rededicating my heart and soul to CHRIST
-An outing with my Aunt who had come from far, far away.
-Quitting the Color Guard, and becoming stronger than I was before
-All those mini golf games, ice cream outings, and dinners with my family

There are so many more memories, but these are just a few. I have to be the most blessed girl in the whole world!
~Lizzie Rose~

No comments:

Post a Comment