Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 Ultimate Playlist

Hey Everyone!
Well, the 2011 Ultimate playlist is finally formed, just like I said earlier today. Not all of these songs are well known, and some of them are old, too. Never the less, these are the songs that I have loved this year, or have some kind of memory attached to it, since music plays such a big part in my life and my writing. Well, here we go! Drum roll please...

THE ULTIMATE 2011 PLAYLIST
Born This Way- Lady Gaga
Teenage Dream- Katy Perry
Mine- Taylor Swift
From Now On- The Features
Skyscraper- Demi Lovato
Blow- Kesha
Dancin Till The World Ends- Britney Spears
Cosmic Love- Florence and the Machine
Rolling in the Deep- Adele
Love You Like A Love Song- Selena Gomez
Someone Like You- Adele
Love, You Didn't Do Right By Me- Rosemary Clooney
Dead Hearts- Stars
Belong Here- 78violet
Put Your Head On My Shoulder- Paul Anka
City Boy- Poema
Long Live- Taylor Swift
Celtic Soul Brothers- Dexys Midnight Runners
Mister Sandman- Pomplamoose

Fireflies- Owl City

So, if 2011 was a movie, this is the soundtrack I would make for it. Have a great New Year everyone! I'll be in touch!
~Lizzie Rose~

No comments:

Post a Comment