Thursday, December 29, 2011

la neige (a.k.a. snow!)... a random post

Pardon the French title, I've been teaching myself French and I found 'snow' in the French-English dictionary. I'm just starting off, so I'm not very good at all... But anyway,I looked outside to a view of snow just now. I love snow... how soft and how pretty it is. Nothing beats waking up on a weekday morning to a white blanket covering everything outside, untouched and pristinely white. It missed Christmas, but what can you do? Snow is much better than rain. Rain may be romantic, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Pride and Prejudice and all that, but snow beats it all. I love looking up to a white sky and knowing what's coming, don't you? Here’s a little haiku about snow, fresh off the press in my mind…

Snow, beautiful snow
Little snowflakes flutter down
Laying on the ground

Song of the Day: Endtapes- The Joy Formidable
I have been obsessing about this song for a few days now, it’s on the Breaking Dawn soundtrack. It has a really awesome sound, even if you can’t really understand what it’s about. I’ll eventually figure it out J

2 comments: