Friday, December 30, 2011

Top of the mornin' to ya!

Hey everyone! I just woke up an hour or so ago, and I've been blog-surfing ever since, and while I was browsing Blogspot's glories and I found is this...
This is a challenge that was issued by the bloggers at writingourwayhome.com that I just found a couple minutes ago, and I was intrigued. The challenge is to write a little something (poetry, which is what I will be doing) about something you see each day for the month of January 2012. Well, I thought that this was an awesome idea! So each day I'll write a 'small stones', and I'll post them whenever I can. I'm so excited to start this in January, definitely something to look forward to!
Also, before the new year, I'll be posting a couple of posts reminiscing about 2011. I will be posting an Ultimate Playlist  of 2011 (everyone knows how much I love making playlists!) and a Favorite Memories of 2011 post. The playlist will go up sometime today, and the Memories one will probably go up either today or tomorrow. Please check back soon if you would like to see either of those!
                                   Song of the Day: A Thousand Years- Christina Perri
This is such a pretty song! I listened to it for the first time yesterday and I fell in love... It definitely earned a place on my Letters From England Playlist! This song is also on the Breaking Dawn soundtrack (what can I say? I got it for Christmas and it has the best songs.)
Have an awesome morning everyone! Will post later...
~Lizzie Rose~

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lizzie. Thanks for heading over to my blog and for deciding to follow it. Hoping you enjoy your dip in the river of stones. Look forward to reading yours. Wishing you all the best for 2012. Annie

    ReplyDelete