Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Very First Post!

Welcome to Lizzie’s Garden!
Well, this is my very first blog post! I'm so excited, I've wanted a blog for a while, and I finally got around to getting one!
I haven't introduced myself, haven't I? I'm Lizzie Rose, I'm a writer and a dreamer. You already know that I'm a writer from my 'about me' section here, but that was about it. I never know what to write in the 'about me', it isn't easy describing yourself in a paragraph.
Writing is my life, and I can’t remember a time when I wasn’t writing. Even when I was little, I would draw a story or write in squiggles and my parents would pretend to know exactly what they meant. I am currently writing a series called Letters from England. No, you’ve never heard of it before, unless you’re my mom or my cousin… You’re probably going to hear about the story and its characters a lot, though, just a warning. I also write poetry, and recently I have started writing some short stories (they’re probably not very good though). I may share some of my poems with you guys on here; we’ll see how things go.
I also love music, I play the flute and the Irish tin whistle. I’m not in a band or anything; I teach myself the music using some old workbooks and YouTube videos. I love to sing, I’m a proud Soprano 1! Music plays a very large part in my writing, and I have formed playlists for Letters from England and my short stories. I’ve been thinking that maybe I’ll have a ‘song of the day’ with each post I make, so that should be a lot of fun, too!
Well, that’s pretty much it… I can’t wait to post more to my blog! I’m hoping to post very often, maybe every other day? I’ll form a schedule very soon. Thanks so much for visiting! I hope you’ll come back soon!
~Lizzie Rose~

No comments:

Post a Comment