Thursday, December 29, 2011

Holiday

I love Christmas! Even though it is December 29, and way past Christmas day, there is still a Christmas-y vibe in the air. I also love the Winter Break we get off of school, which is such a relief! I love the free time I have, I can sleep in, write whenever I want, read whatever I want, it's wonderful. I have recently started a book called Anna and the French Kiss. I just started it, but I got to page 69 in one night, which is pretty good for me, since I read so painfully slow. It's a love story, and if you've ever read one of my stories or know me personally, you'll know I'm a sucker for love stories... and old British television shows. The best day is waking up at 10 am, reading until noon, and then watching Keeping Up Appearances and Mr. Bean, apple spice tea in hand, until you get so sleepy you can't keep your eyelids open anymore. Kind of weird, I know, if I'm the only one who thinks so I wouldn't be surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment