Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

Hello everyone,
Well, we survived the 'end of the world'. Now that I have today and school over with (at least for 11 days), I can finally concentrate on one thing: Christmas! I have my gifts wrapped, and ready to go underneath the tree. I don't know what it is, but this time of year never fails to get me into a cheerful mood. Whether it's all the decorations around me, family time, or the possibility (however small a possibility it is) to have a White Christmas. I especially love watching Christmas movies, here are the ones that my family watches every year...
A Charlie Brown Christmas! A classic, and a movie that we watch at least five times during the Christmas season.
This movie is hilarious! If you haven't seen it, you must! You'll be laughing the whole time.
Holiday Inn is next, another classic. From the1940s and when Hollywood was in its heyday, I love everything about this movie.
 If you watch Holiday Inn, you have to watch White Christmas, too!
 The Grinch! I think that it's my personal favorite...
And then there's The Santa Clause! This one is soo funny, too!

Well, That's it for tonight. I think I'm going to make another post now, my Christmas soundtrack! But if I don't blog again after that, Merry Christmas! I'll make sure to get back on for my New Years posts and a special 1st anniversary post (It'll soon be a year that I've been blogging! Can you believe it??).
Also, I would like to request prayers for the families grieving the loss of a loved one this holiday season, for the families of the victims in Connecticut. May God be with you.

~Lizzie Rose~

Song of the Day: Santa Will Find You- Poema feat. Aaron Marsh
I love this song, it captures the warm fuzzy feeling that comes every Christmas! Also, Poema is one of my favorite bands.

No comments:

Post a Comment