Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas books and birthday surprises

Hello everyone!
So I thought I would share a couple things with you guys. Firstly, I thought I would share with you all the books I got for Christmas...

Moonglass by Jessi Kirby
Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
 Once by Cameron Dokey
 Paper Covers Rock by Jenny Hubbard
Kissing Shakespeare by Pamela Mingle

My family is definitely feeding my obsession for books! So after I read all of these, I will try to review them for you! And being a librarian's child, I must say that if you want to read these books, maybe go check them out at your local library? That would be wonderful :) And of course, you'll have to tell me if you like them if you do read them!
Okay, so for the surprise. Tomorrow is Lizzie's Garden's first birthday! So, I thought that I would review a few books that I read this year in honor of the occasion. So, I will be posting those tomorrow for you. I hope you enjoy!
So I guess I'll get started on those reviews. So many books, so little time!
~Lizzie Rose~

No comments:

Post a Comment