Saturday, December 29, 2012

Book Review: The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephan Chbosky

So if you have been following my blog for a while, you'll know that I'm obsessed with this book, the movie, Logan Lerman. But I don't recall ever actually reviewing the book, so I will now!
The book is composed of letters from high school freshman Charlie. Starting each letter with "Dear friend," Charlie writes of his first year of high school. Struggling with family issues, relationships, friendships, and the ghosts of his past, we see how Charlie grows from a boy to a young man during the progression of the book. With a surprising twist ending that no one expected, this book is impactful and will stick in your mind for years to come.
Being a teenager myself, I think that everyone entering high school should read this book. Please go check it out now!
~Lizzie Rose~

No comments:

Post a Comment