Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Is it snow? Is it rain? What is it?!

Hello everyone,
I've been stuck inside all day, without a clue of what to do. Thanks to the snow/rain (no one seems to know what it is, the news says its snow, but it sounds like rain... What is this madness?!). Feeling un-inspired, I've had to resort to alternating watching random YouTube videos, and watching Breakfast at Tiffany's. I guess it's just the day-after-Christmas-blues.
I really dislike the 26th of December, because after almost a months worth of Christmassy cheer, it's just like what now? But even though it's past Christmas, it isn't stopping me from watching Christmas movies. Tonight's movie selection? It's either going to be The Grinch that Stole Christmas (animated) or Holiday Inn... Oh, who am I kidding? Holiday Inn all the way!
Only 364 more days to go until next Christmas!
~Lizzie Rose~
Song of the Day: Poison and Wine- The Civil Wars
Ohmygoshthissongisamazinggolistentoitnow! (Try typing without spaces. Go ahead, try. It's harder that it seems.)

No comments:

Post a Comment