Monday, February 27, 2012

A weekly library run.

Hello everyone!
I haven't been on in a while, my fault, I'm sorry! But over the past few days, I had the chance to go to the library, and I would love to share the books I borrowed with you...
First off...
Fifteen by Beverly Cleary
One of my all-time favorites! I do not own my own copy, though. I refuse to read any other copy of the book other than the one that my library has. I don't know how to explain it, but the moment that library takes it out of their collection, I will be the one there money in hand to get it. Prepare yourselves, ladies and gentleman!

Rosie and Skate by Beth Ann Bauman
I have only just started reading it, but it's a wonderful little read. Pick it up sometime!

How to Say Goodbye in Robot by Natalie Standiford

I haven't started reading it yet, but I really am looking forward to! This book is vibrant (bright pink pages at the beginning of every month!) and having only briefly met the characters, I love them already.
If you have read any of these novels yet, tell me what you thought! I would love to hear some feedback!
Have a great night everyone!
~Lizzie Rose~
Song of the Day: Firework- Katy Perry
I have hat this song stuck in my head ALL DAY, but it's starting to grow on me... FIREWORK, come on show them what your worth!!!!!! ... Oh no! 
(I probably got the lyrics all wrong, I haven't actually listened to the song since 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment