Friday, February 3, 2012

A wonderful day out...

Hey everyone!
I had a half day at school today, and my Momma and I thought we would go into town and go to our favorite little cafe, and then go and visit mu Aunt who also lives nearby. So I came up with the awesome idea (or I at least think it's awesome...) to take you through the day with me! Most of the shots are kind of artsy (when I'm armed with a camera, I get a little out of control...) but I like them a lot!
We went to a little Cafe in the city near my house and I got my very favorite drink... Chai!
Before...

After...

I. Love. Chai! It's amazing!
Here's where the artsy comes out... These are my very favorite new shoes, on the checked floor, and I just had to take a picture.
And then I took a picture of the salt and pepper shakers... but I made it into an awesome picture, that I love! Especially the two little hearts. This was so much fun to make!

Then I went to visit my Aunt who lives near me, and played with my little cousin for the afternoon, which was so much fun! She is the cutest little kid ever, no competition around!
I hope you guys liked this post, and liked the pictures. I hope everyone had as good a day as I did!
Song of the Day: Rumour Has It- Adele
While in the car with Mom, we were listening to Adele's CD 21 in the car. She's one of my favorite singers that we both like, and we also think that this song is so cute!
~Lizzie Rose~

No comments:

Post a Comment