Friday, February 17, 2012

Sick of being sick!

Hi everyone...
So, for the past few days, I have been camped out on the couch, sick with a cold. To put it plainly... I. Hate. Being. Sick. Seriously.
I haven't even been able to read or write! You know that I'm sick that I can't even read! So I've been hanging around the house, watching movies and sipping ginger ale (not even Earl Grey tea sounds good!).
So I thought that I would make a blog about the movies that I watched over the past couple days, since I haven't been reading much... Or writing much... Ugh!

Movie #1: Groundhog Day
This is a hilarious movie! But I can't help but think that if I had all that time to kill, all that I could learn in that time! If you think about it, what could you learn if you had eternity to learn it?

Movie #2: Wimbledon
I watched this for the first time today, and I thought it was so cute! I found it at Kmart for 7 dollars in a four pack with 3 other movies, and I'm so glad I picked it up!

Movie #3: Roman Holiday
This is a nice movie, they don't make movies like they did back in Audrey Hepburn's day, but the ending to Roman Holiday, in my opinion, is rather disappointing. I always want a happy ending, and I hate that Ann and Joe didn't end up together in the end. At the end of movie, I just found myself  saying That's it?!

Well, I hope everyone else is well! I'm going to go and make myself a cup of tea and see if it he;ps... I'm crossing my fingers!
~Lizzie Rose~

No comments:

Post a Comment