Saturday, February 4, 2012

Shooting the breeze.

Hey everyone!
Well, I feel very, very girly right now. I just spent the nigt playing with my hair, and make up, and watching beauty videos on YouTube. (Which I confess, I do way too much!) But I had a lot of fun, it was a good Saturday! Spent most of the day with my family, went out to eat for lunch and drove around town, nothing really special.
 
So a lot of my friends are going to see The Woman in Black with Daniel Radcliffe in it (here's the poster below...)
And are saying that it's really good. I am not a scary-movie person myself, but the huge Daniel Radcliffe and Harry Potter fan I am, I might have to see this. I can deal with nightmares for a month, can't I?
Well, if anyone's seen it, tell me what you thought! Good? Bad?
Have a great night everyone!
~Lizzie Rose~

No comments:

Post a Comment