Thursday, February 9, 2012

One of those books...

Hi everyone!
So I'm rereading the awesomely amazing book by Alex Flinn, Beastly, which is one of my very favorite novels!


Highly recommended reading, ladies and gentleman! I love all the characters... well when Kyle becomes Adrian and isn't a jerk anymore... But I can relate to Lindy, who is forever consumed by a book, and has red hair. Terribly romantic and I can't ever put it down! I chomped through 175 pages in less than 3 hours, which is pretty good for an incredibly slooooow reader like me. Please read it!
I do want to see the movie, and I haven't yet. My friends all say it was really good, but different from the book, taking too many liberties. Have any of you seen it? I should probably go and rent it soon, but for now I'm just happy reading the book and making a little movie in my mind.
Just a little book babble, not quite a review, but just talking about the book as I read it. I think I'll do this more often, just talking about the book and not really reviewing it.
Going to bed soon, so so so tired! Have a wonderful night everyone!
~Lizzie Rose~

No comments:

Post a Comment