Friday, December 13, 2013

Results

Hello again, everyone!

So, I got my haircut! It's a little shorter than I might have originally wanted, but the layering makes up for it, so it's all good. Here are the pictures that I took...


I love how it looks! My stylist offered to curl it for me while I was there, so I figured, why not? It turned out very nicely, I think.

So I'm watching Clueless (one of my all time favorite movies!!) while I watch this, as the evening winds down. My Mom and I went on a shopping trip after my hair appointment, and I think I may be almost finished with my Christmas shopping! It was so festive tonight, with the snow and the Christmas lights. I can't wait! In the pictures, you can see our tree in the background. We haven't put the ornaments on yet, but we're probably going to tomorrow. I'll be sure to post pictures when we're finished!

All right, I'll sign off, have a good night everyone!

~Lizzie Rose~

Song of the day: Good Vibrations- Beach Boys
This song came on on the radio in the car while driving to Target earlier, and it made me think of California. 

No comments:

Post a Comment