Thursday, December 12, 2013

Project!

Hey guys!

So something you may not know about me, is that I love DIYs and crafts. Like Cher on Clueless, I love a good project. The project in particular that I have been looking forward to most were two pairs of old, high waisted jeans from the 90s that my Mom gave to me to play with. They have been sitting on my desk for weeks on end, and I finally had the spare time to turn one of them into a circle skirt! Here are the before and after pictures...

BEFORE...
AND AFTER...
I think that it turned out pretty well! The back is a little screwy, but I think it'll look okay once it frays. I'm so excited to wear it out! I'll be sure to take pictures and share once I do :)

Since I have another pair that was identical to this one, I might do another "Part 2" post. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it yet, but I've been thinking about ripping up the legs and give them that destroyed look. Then I could wear black tights under them for the colder winter days, or wear them with the cuffs rolled once or twice. I haven't decided yet.

I have one more post to write, then I think I'm going to call it a night (that totally just rhymed, if you didn't notice). Hope you enjoyed this post, let me know what you thought, and whatever suggestions you may have for the second pair!

~Lizzie Rose~

No comments:

Post a Comment