Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Cellular withdrawal

Hello again!

So last night, after publishing my last post, I realized that I didn't have my phone on me. So I tore the house apart looking for it, looking under my bed, in the couch, in the car, until finally I resorted to looking outside in the yard and the road. I found my poor phone lying at the side of the road, the screen side down. The screen was cracked so badly pieces of the glass were coming off. Broken beyond repair. So today, I was going through some major cellular withdrawal today, using an old Blackberry that we still had activated until my new phone comes in the mail (hopefully) tomorrow. Which is pretty pathetic, when I think about it. I can't go one day without my phone? It really made me think. How much have I been depending on my phone? In between every class, and during every free moment, I whip out my phone and check Twitter and Instagram and my text messages... It's almost become a sort of safety net, my constant connection to the universe. But i guess that's everyone, right?

Today went really well, a 2 hour day always makes the day better! I hope that everyone else's day was good, too! Sleep well.

~Lizzie Rose~

No comments:

Post a Comment