Monday, December 16, 2013

Happy Birthday!

Hello everyone!

Sorry I didn't post anything over the weekend, but I had the busiest weekend that I have had in months. On Saturday, after waking up to a total weatherman fail with no new snow on the ground, I worked on wrapping Christmas gifts and writing Christmas cards while watching Love Actually (probably for the fifth time in the past 3 weeks...). Then, I showed up to the fundraiser that I was supposed to help out in for my shift, and when I got there, literally NO ONE from NHS was there. So I walked home and, and found out that my shift had been cancelled after making a fool of myself, and worked on a huge project that was due today. Then, to finish the day, my family trimmed out Christmas tree with all of our special ornaments. I love trimming the tree, those ornaments that make you smile with memories every time.

Then on Sunday, I worked on the project and went to a friend's birthday party, where we watched Despicable Me 2, which was so much fun since I hadn't seen her in forever.

And today, I woke up early to celebrate my 17th BIRTHDAY this morning! I can't really believe that I'm not 16 anymore, but the biggest thing is that I don't really feel any different... When I was little, I thought that 16 and 17 years old would be this monumental point in my life, but it isn't really as big a deal (to me anyways, I think my parents are in awe) as I thought it might be. Only one more year until I'm 18... It seems so surreal.

So we celebrated by going out to eat, and now we're all watching Holiday Inn. What better movie to celebrate the holiday season?

So I hope that everyone had a great weekend! I'll be posting more later in the week, I have ween working on a few fashion posts that I'm really looking forward to you all reading! Christmas break countdown: 4 days!

~Lizzie Rose~

Song of the Day: White Christmas- Bing Crosby
One of the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment