Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Weekend Playlist: Maneater

Straight from the Spotify, from me to you.

Maneater- The late 70s to the 80s punk and other songs Grimm should use (and have before). And some of their music videos.

1. "Maneater" Daryl Hall & John Oates


2. "Take On Me" A-ha

This video though. I love this, it makes the little comic book geek in me very very happy!

3. "Centerfold" The J. Geils Band

I've always had an irrational crush on Peter Wolf in this video. Don't ask me why, I'm not sure why myself.

4. "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)" Eurythmics

Annie Lennox Annie Lennox Annie Lennox

5. "Werewolves of London" Warren Zevon

Ah-wooooo! (*howls at the moon*).

6. "Danger Zone" Kenny Loggins



7. "Heart of Glass" Blondie

Debbie Harry Debbie Harry Debbie Harry

No comments:

Post a Comment