Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Ch-ch-changes!

So I've changed the name of this little blog.

Again. 

I do realize that it seems like I've been changing the name and the URL every year. I went from Lizzie's Garden to Petals and Velvet to now The Ginger Introvert. I promise I'll try not to make this a yearly thing. But I went from one senseless name to another, and after I created my Tumblr using the name Ginger Introvert, I decided that I really liked the name and that I wanted to use it for this blog as well. This name has meaning for me... For obvious reasons, ha! I changed the header, too. I love this picture, my best friend took it for her Photography class last year. I used it for the cover of my portfolio for Creative Writing class last year as well. 

There have been so many changes since I last wrote. I'm a senior this year. I'm a little over five months away from graduating (eep!), I've chosen the college that I'm going to be attending in the fall (again... eep!). I've lost about fifty pounds since I started exercising last February (blog post about that coming up soon), I'm taking an all year AP Lit class that is helping me grow both as a reader and a writer (post about this coming up soon, too). And probably a million other things that I'm forgetting right now.

I'm not making any promises, because whenever I do, I forget about them and don't write at all, but I do want to write here more. I'm doing an independent study in creative writing this semester, so I actually have the time to write! Which is beyond amazing. Third block is my favorite time of the day. 

Write soon, Lizzie Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment