Thursday, July 26, 2012

My Top 10 Favorite Trailers!

Hello everyone!
So I mentioned in a blog I posted earlier that I was a big movie trailer fan (geeky I know, but come on, it's me). So I thought just for fun I would post some of my favorite trailers! (Can you tell I'm kinda restless tonight?). I won't re-post the trailer for The Perks of Being a Wallflower, even though it is one of my favorites.

Trailer #1: The Art of Getting By


Trailers #2 and 3 (because they're both good): Like Crazy



Trailer #4 (a classic): Titanic


Trailer #5: The Great Gatsby (the new one that isn't out yet) 



Trailer #6: Soul Surfer


Trailer #7: My Week With Marilyn



Trailer #8: LOL (the French version)



Trailer #9: Easy A



And finally...
Trailer #10: HappyThankYouMorePlease



  Well, those are my top 10 favorite movie trailers! I hope you enjoyed this totally-random-off-subject-kinda-dumb blog, I really had a lot of fun going through my YouTube favorites list and picking through all the videos I have Favorited over the last, like, year and a half. 
  You have no idea how many Big Bang Theory clips I have Favorited! I counted. 46 in all. I guess that makes me kinda obsessed, doesn't it?
  So this is kind of funny. I just realized, out of all the movie trailers I have here, I have only seen two out of ten of them in actual full-movie-form (If anyone is interested, it was Easy A and Soul Surfer, both of which I highly recommend!). Though I really really want to see all of them, especially Titanic.
  
  Also, I wanted to throw a prayer request out there. I think we all have heard about the tragedy in Colorado, the shootings in the movie theater. I just wanted to ask my readers (if I have any...) to pray for those poor people who are grieving the loss of their loved ones. In times of great need and tragedy, we all need to join hands and help one another. Whether that's praying for them every night or sending cards to the families who lost someone they loved so deeply. Thanks you guys!

So I guess I'll leave it at that, have a great night everyone!
~Lizzie Rose~

No comments:

Post a Comment