Thursday, July 26, 2012

Back from Vacation-- Random Blog :)

Hello again :)
Well, I recently got back from a month long vacation. I had a lot of fun, but if you have ever been away from home for a month or more, you know just how heavenly it is to finally be home. But the good news is, I got a lot of reading done! So you all can look forward to a bunch of book reviews coming up!

So I just wanted to just share some news with you all. First off is my new word count on one of my stories...
13,693 words!!!!!!!! I've never had that many words in one story yet! This may seem kinda stupid to more experienced writers, but this is such a cool new experience for me, being able to write soo many words in so little time. I'm very proud of myself :) This story is my baby, and this manuscript is the third volume of the series. The third volume is proving to be so much better in so many ways than the previous volumes, and so much fun to write!

Also, I'm so excited about another event coming up soon in my life.. A week at my favorite beach town in August! My whole family is going to be jam packed into our beloved house that we rent, and it's going to be the most fun ever :) So you'll probably see some beautiful pictures of that soon.

Okay, I've run out of things to ramble about so I'll sign off. I will be posting a book review soon!
Have a great night everyone...
~Lizzie Rose~

Song of the Day: "It's Time"-Imagine Dragons
Okay, story time! So a movie is coming out this year called "The Perks of Being a Wallflower", which I have been looking forward to forever. And I think that that is because it has Emma Watson and Logan Lerman in it. But the only thing I think that I was looking forward to more than the movie was the trailer. Here it is from YouTube...
(Awesome, right?)
I have a really weird obsession with movie trailers, because if made well, they're pure awesome. And the trailer for this movie has to be the most epic one ever!! And this song is what makes it epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment