Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Saying Goodbye to Wintery Colors

Hello everyone! 

I know it's been a while, school has been crazy busy since the classes changed. Also, I've been exercising every day for nearly two months, a "lifestyle change" that I'm planning on writing about in the near future.

I've been wanting to try blogging about fashion for a looong time now, and I finally got up the courage to do my first OOTD post! I realized after the sun had gone down and I had changed out of my clothes that I forgot to take a full shot of the entire outfit... So I kind of botched my first fashion post, but hopefully I'll get better as time goes on. Also, please excuse the stupid timestamps if there are any left. I think I cropped them all out, but Picasa was being particularly contrary today.

Since today is April first (!!!) it's getting a little too warm to be wearing such warm colors. Today at school, nearly every girl was wearing a dress or a skirt! I guess I missed the memo. But I'm in love with this sweater, and I needed to say goodbye before I break out the pastels and lace. 





Sweater: Pacsun, Leggings: Target, Bracelets: were a gift, Necklace: Old Navy, Boots: Target

Hope you enjoyed my first fashion post! I'm definitely going to be posting more like this! Also, I have a DIY in the works and a lifestyle post about my new "Lifestyle Change" as I'm calling it. Will post soon!

~Lizzie Rose~

Song of the Day: Little Me by Little Mix
I looove this song! I'm obsessed! It's been on repeat for about a week now.

No comments:

Post a Comment