Saturday, April 5, 2014

Philadelphia

Hello everyone!

Today my family and I took an excursion out to the big bad city! We went to see the Pompeii exhibit at the Franklin Institute. Also, we visited my big cousin Sarah at her school, and lets just say thet I'm a little jealous. Just a little. Or a lot. Whatever.


The view from her dorm room is insane.









Jacket: thrifted, shirt and skirt: Forever 21, boots: Target, bag: old, can't remember where I got it (sorry!)

A huge thank you goes to my Mom and to Sarah for helping me with the pictures! It was so much fun running around looking for places to take them. I wish I could do more travel posts like this, but I take what I can get.

~Lizzie Rose~

Song of the Day: Happy by Pharrell Williams
You can't not be happy when you hear this song. Go ahead and try.

No comments:

Post a Comment