Thursday, March 12, 2015

Picture Development Day!

 My photos finally came back from CVS! It only took FOREVER (I'm not kidding, it took 3 weeks because they had to send them out to get them developed) but it's worth it! This is the very roll of film I have ever taken on an older film SLR that my dad gave to me. I wanted to post some of the pictures to share, so I hope you enjoy!















I loved driving around the country side near where I live and taking pictures of things, like the railroad tracks and the marshy pond next to those tracks. I have already used 2 more rolls after this one and I am on my fourth right now, so more of these posts to come!

Also, in case you were wondering, the camera is a Canon Rebel 2000 and I used was Fujifilm X-Tra 400 film.

Lizzie Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment